Monday, August 31, 2009

Ah Monday...

Mondays, Mondays. I really, officially hate Mondays. Except maybe holiday Mondays! ;) Poor Nathaniel is cutting a molar right now and he is pretty miserable with it. I also desperately needed and wanted a nap today but every time I was almost asleep a fly would buzz in my ear! OR then there was the few times that I was almost asleep and a mouse started chewing in the wall! I guess I was just not meant to go to sleep this afternoon! I had a good time snuggling up with "Meester" anyway! But Monday is almost over! Tuesdays are usually a nice day! So I will just look forward to that! :) For tomorrow, we are planning on going to a local farm that sells wonderful produce. We will get our produce for the week as well as some young chickens.

I have been reading The Makers Diet by Jordan Rubin (yes I put So Much More aside for a while since I own it and TMD is the library's). I am finding it an EXCELLENT read. It is VERY much the diet that we already follow, the biggest difference being that TMD followers do not eat pork (we do) and certain types of fish. It is biblically based (hence the name) but what I especially like about it is (so far) I have not gotten the feeling that he thinks that you can not have a healthy life or that you are a bad (or sinful) person if you do not follow this diet. I will review it more when I finish it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment