Here's an updated sewing list. Not a whole lot, but a few things! I gotta get moving! The event is NEXT weekend! AHH!
Last night I sat down and made a list of the things I'd like to get sewn before our next event. So here it is:
- Finish N's saque coat - The saque is all done except for the tabs (closures).
- See if I can squeeze a hood out of the wool I have left for N - doubt that will be happenin'
- Wash red plaid dress
- DONE! Repair closure on RP Dress
- Put pocket in RPD
- Put long sleeves in N's dress - if its not too faded. It shouldn't be, he only wore it to two or three events this year.
- Finish green dress for myself - I'm not really sure what is left to do on that...quite a bit. I have to pull it out and look at it.
- Finish N's strapped petticoat - needs a button or two and the straps need to be sewn down.
- Move hook on underpetti
- Pair of drawers for myself - not happenin' before this event.
- New Chemise - not happenin' before this event.
- Add two hooks to sheer dress - this does not have to be done by our October event, it will be much too cold to wear it then, so I have all winter to finish it :P