Monday, February 7, 2011

What Would YOU Like To See?

Well, I think as soon as I finish the post on mama cloth, we will have finally come to the last installment of the Disposable to Reusable series. What would you like to hear next? I have a few ideas, but not all that many so I'm open to suggestions! ;) I will be expanding on reenacting themes and projects and maybe some specific food themes (i.e. why we don't eat wheat, soy, etc.), and doing an intro to NRT (Nutrition Response Testing) and journaling our journey towards better and better health.

So please comment! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested in the nutritional posts. Cory has been going to see a christian "nutritionist". It sounds like he may have had the same food testing done. I think they called it zygotic research...also they did studies on the iris of his eyes. It turned out he actually had parasites in his intestines. Our main goal was to get him off of some medications that he has taken since highschool...I am interested in a more natural route. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete